Tuesday, March 15, 2011

SXSW/FLATSTOCK 3/16-3/19

I'll be at SXSW this week to exhibit at the 29th FLATSTOCK!!!
BOOTH 512
It's a SXSW sanctioned event where poster artists exhibit and sell their work. I'm happy to be attending...it's been quite a few years since I've been to Flatstock or SXSW. My liver is already hurting if it's gonna be anything like the last time I went. Oy vey...

Admission is FREE!
BADGES and WRISTBANDS aren't needed! So get yer butt on over!

I'll debuting TWO NEW ART PRINTS that won't be available off my site until April-ish. (I'm almost done with it I swear!) I'll also have some hard to find and sold out pieces available for the first time in a few years. I'll also have copies of my book "Don't Hold Your Breath" for your perusal.

If you're strapped for cash I'll be set up to accept CREDIT CARDS! How rad is that?!!

  


No comments: