Thursday, September 9, 2010

SUPER RAD BOX SET (few left)

I'm so stoked that the book is now out so I created a special SUPER RAD EDITION box set

MORE INFO HERE.

The SUPER RAD EDITION sold out at my Comic Con booth. I squirreled away a few copies for the folks that couldn't make the show.

Limited to 100 pcs

Atticus was very cool and let me sneak in a few shirts printed on white. I only got a few. They will only be available with the Super Rad Box Set. NO Exceptions.

Housed in a screen printed box!
- 1 Copy of the book - signed (oooh!)
- 1 Atticus/ Brian Ewing collab t shirt made especially for this awesome occasion. - I tried to accommodate all sizes (yep I even thought of all the sexy ladies that want this shirt) so get it quick!
- 1 Button Set. Exclusive to the box set.
- 1 mystery print - brand new artwork you've never seen before. But you can see if you scroll down.
8x10 Giclee
ltd to 100 pcs
And some other super-rad extra stuff.






















No comments: