Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Warped OUT!!!

DSC00277


Me and Joshua Woodward of A Day To Remember...damn are we good lookin'!
I'm wearing a UK only ATTICUS shirt I designed. I wish they would have made them available in the US.

Now that the 2008 Warped Tour is over and in the bag I can concentrate on a few other projects with Atticus. Can't talk about any of it right now but they will be cool.

In the meantime check out these pics Mark Bubb - Man of Mystery, Music and Mid West roots - took while on tour. If you stopped by the Atticus booth then you met Mark, and threw cash at him for one of my shirts. Or laughed out loud when I when he pointed to me and told you I designed the shirts.

Shirts are now available at:
HOT TOPIC in the US
SANITY in Australia

DSC00614
Doug from The Sleeping wearing the stitch girl shirt I designed.

DSC00565
Jordan from Set Your Goals wearing the Don't Hold Your Breath shirt I designed. This was a warped tour exclusive colorway.

DSC00552
Josh of Every Avenue wearing the stitch girl shirt I designed.

DSC00670
This is the poster Atticus produced for the Devil Wears Prada, and their signings. Pretty rad to see my shirt in there.
DSC00308
Forever The Sickest Kids wearing the Don't Hold Your Breath shirt I designed.

More pics here

Photos by Mark Bubb

BRIANEWING.com

No comments: